We are evaluating Windows 10 upgrades on a case-by-case basis.
Business users are faced with a variety of software and hardware that may or may not be compatible with the Windows 10.
SILLOWAY TECH TIP #1 – if your computer is 4+ years old we recommend not upgrading. Wait until you purchase a new computer which will arrive pre-loaded with Windows 10.
SILLOWAY TECH TIP #2 If your computer is currently having issues – slow performance, previous malware, pop ups, error messages – upgrading to Windows 10 will NOT make these issues go away. In fact, this will most likely make your computer less stable.
SILLOWAY TECH TIP #3 If your computer is less than 4 years old, running great, and you only use Microsoft Office and web-based applications chances are the upgrade will be successful. We have seen some issues so be prepared to call for support.
If you wish to proceed with an upgrade we are ready to help you.
Allow 2-4 hours - here is how we proceed:
1. Check computer for compatibility – most vendors maintain lists of make/model compatibility
2. Review all proprietary software and check each vendor for W10 compatibility – upgrade as necessary for compatibility
3. Check peripherals for W10 compatible drivers
4. Run Microsoft W10 upgrade
5. After update check for issues and test all software and peripherals
Silloway Support Team
Call today - 802 282-4255
Silloway Networks offers Enterprise level support to Small and Medium Businesses in Rutland, Addison, Windsor and Bennington Counties. Employing highly-skilled technicians and developing partnerships with best-of-breed technology providers allows Silloway Networks to provide personalized technology solutions to enhance the operation of your business.
Website by Silloway Networks